This lovely 2-bedroom 34sqm apartment is in a quiet apartment block in the heart of Samoëns village, a few hundred metres from the village square and shops. The ski bus stops just across the road, taking you to the Grand Massif Express in a couple of minutes (10 min walk).
The apartment is on the ground floor with a south facing terrace and garden. It sleeps four comfortably and can stretch to six if needed with a sofa bed in the living room.
The apartment compromises:
- Lounge opening onto south facing terrace; double sofa-bed (for use by occasional guests), TV/DVD player; coffee tables.
- Kitchen/diner with washing machine, dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, microwave, oven and induction stove top. Fully equipped for cooking (plates, cups, glasses, pots, pans, colander, salad spinner, knives etc). Round dining table with four dining chairs and four stools.
- Bedroom 1: double bed, patio doors opening to terrace, bedside locker and spacious cupboards.
- Bedroom 2: cabine -style with 1 set of bunkbeds, bedside locker and wardrobe.
- Bathroom: Bath/shower, vanity unit with lots of storage space.
- Separate toilet
- Entrance hall with spacious cupboards
- Ski locker & bike lock up
- Private underground garage / Public car park outside apartment with 8-10 reserved spaces for residents.
- Garden table & chairs
Smoking and pets are not permitted in the apartment.
Property Reference; Samo 0017
Map Pin is approximate to the apartment