Already booked for 2019/20 Winter Season
Ref: Iser 0405
This 150sqm 6 bedroom 6 bathroom chalet which can sleep up to twelve is in the Chatelard area of Val d’Isere, in a superb location for skiing down to the resort centre and the main lifts every morning.
The property has been renovated to a high standard resulting in an interior blending warm pine panelling and beamed ceilings, with contemporary fixtures and furnishings, and modern touches such as the flat screen TV.
The view from the generous terrace off the lounge is a feature that clients will appreciate.
The bedrooms are well planned, and the bathrooms are particularly well-fitted, with fresh white tiling, chrome fittings and mirrors and heated towel rails.
Ski access could hardly be easier; just 300m walk before you ski out on the blue Santons run straight down into the resort centre for your choice of lifts each day and return on this run too via the Epaule du Charvet black run or the red Piste ‘M’.
Alternatively, the free ski bus stops within 100m for access to the resort centre which is 10-12 minutes’ walk.
• Lower ground floor has;
- Room #5 - two twin room and ensuite shower room with toilet,
- Room #6 - two twin room and ensuite shower room with toilet
(Both rooms have a high recessed window into the bedroom giving some natural light.)
- A small sauna is also found on this floor.
• Ground Floor - the heart of the chalet comprising the main entrance in to a boot room with boot warmers and ski racks, then into a large open plan Living/dining area with opening onto the terrace.
- There is also a kitchen, secure storage area and laundry room with washer dryer.
• First floor are the bedrooms with;
- Room #1 - Twin room with private bath and toilet (across corridor)
- Room #2 - Twin room with ensuite shower and toilet
- Room #3 - Double room with ensuite shower and toilet
- Room #4 - Twin room with ensuite shower and toilet.
Map pin is approximate.
Property reference; Iser 0405